DANC 3260, Dance Production (For Majors)
This course is designed to provide dance major students with an understanding of the essential components of dance production. Emphasis is placed on design of technical elements including lighting, costume, sound, and scenic properties as well as the ability to plan and prepare for a dance concert.
- Understand the technical components of a theater.
- Obtain knowledge in lighting design and lighting instruments.
- Obtain knowledge in costume and sound design and technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to render lighting and costumes designs that support the vision of a dance piece.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare for and plan a dance production.