DANC 2810R, Ballroom Dance Team
For members of the competitive ballroom dance team. Prepares students for participation in exhibition and competitive ballroom dance activities, focusing on skill development, stage presentation, and actual performance. Repeatable up to 8 credits subject to graduation restrictions. Course fee required. Prerequisites: Audition and Instructor permission. FA, SP.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Identify the relationship of the individual couple to the whole team.
- Understand how steps are adjusted to fit into routines.
- Apply an understanding of the relationship of music and the flow of a routine.
- Understand how audiences relate to performances.
- Develop and apply personal, collaborative, and performance skills.