DANC 3260, Dance Production (For Majors)
This course is designed to provide dance major students with an understanding of the essential components of dance production. Emphasis is placed on design of technical elements including lighting, costume, sound, and scenic properties as well as the ability to plan and prepare for a dance concert.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the technical components of a theater.
- Understand a basis knowledge in lighting design and lighting instruments.
- Understand a basic knowledge in costume and sound design and technology.
- Apply the technical responsibilities related to running production.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare for and plan a dance production.